EDGE FALL PROTECTION AUCKLAND
Edge Fall Protection
National Scaffolding NZ has roof/edge protection systems for short and long-term hire in Auckland.
We provide a full rental and installation service Auckland wide: for safety and compliance, NSNZ personally installs our height safety equipment.
Edge Fall Protection systems, equipment and kits for hire include:
- Temporary Fall Arrest Systems / Fall Arresters
- Harness Systems & Roof Anchors
- Guardrails / Safety Rails
- Scaffolding / Temporary Work Platforms / Catch Platforms
- Soft Landing Systems (SLSS) / Safety Nets / Safety Mesh
- Ladders / Fixed Roof Ladders / Stepladders
- Footpath Sheds & Footpath Bridges
Work Safely at Height
The Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 (HSE) requires that all practicable steps are taken to ensure the safety of workers when they are exposed to a fall or where the hazard of a fall exists.
Factors contributing to injuries sustained from working at height, include using incorrect edge fall protection, and/or the incorrect use or set-up of the equipment.
*MBIE research into falls while working at height, shows that over 50% of falls were from less than three metres and approximately 70% of these falls were from ladders and roofs.
(*Source: WorkSafe website: Working at Height – April 2021)
Avoid the risk of injuries and unsafe, expensive building code violations – contact National Scaffolding to discuss your project, or request a Quote below: